Tuesday 24 January 2012

Plans! Also Happy 2012!

By The Megapope   Posted at  01:16   ramblings No comments

All packed apart from several sharp bits I trod on
Hi everyone! Hope you all had a great holiday season and didn't empty your wallets buying overpriced plastic space characters for slapping pigment onto and moving around a table while making 'pew pew!' noises.

Unless that's your thing of course.

I myself got a few more additions to the collection but am currently gearing up to move house, which has already involved packing up the study and everything in it. This effectively means that I won't be doing much (if any) painting until the start of February, so in the meantime I'll make a few posts here and there about things that catch my eye and hopefully also pressgang Gravitas and some others into a guest post or five.

Also. Also! My project for this year that I would like to set myself is a modest diorama. Nothing huge or too fancy because frankly I'm going to be having a lot on my plate this year with work and postgrad studies, but I think something fun with the boys in blue and some orks is definitely doable. I already have some ideas about a small urban scene, possibly an ambush of some kind in an alley.

Sooo yeah. I shall be reading your posts, making the appropriate ooh and aaah noises at your pretty pictures, and soon enough will be adding my own once again. Happy painting.

0 bleatings to Megapope:

Back to top ↑
Contact!

Who is this beardy weirdo?

My photo
Hatching from his egg high in the glacier crowned majesty of the Himalayas, the Megapope quickly devoured his other siblings and later on his parents, for being damned cheeky. He ran a bloody campaign of terror across the wind swept steppes of the north, coming to be known as 'That Horrid Bastard' by the terrified tribes of the region. Many years later he came second in a beauty contest, won $10, didn't pass Go and didn't collect $200.

Important legal disclaimer

Important legal disclaimer
© 2013 Paint Nerd . WP Mythemeshop Converted by BloggerTheme9
Blogger templates . Proudly Powered by Blogger .