Wednesday 1 May 2013

Bust A Move

By The Megapope   Posted at  13:09   Ultramarines 2 comments

My good beardy friend Vomkrieg got himself the Relic boardgame a while back and after a few games he's getting around to painting up the character models that represent the various 40K universe archtypes that you can play.

And well, since I'm the resident space smurf fanboy, I got the Ultramarine captain to paint up. Hurrah! Here he is. Took me about 6 hours all up, including having to completely redo an entire shoulderpad when like a complete bloody idiot I wiped green tinted brush-cleaning water all over it, didn't realise and then let it dry.





Handy size comparison!


2 comments :

  1. I was looking at that box set the other day. The models all look really cool. What's the quality of them like? Great job on him btw :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The quality's pretty awesome really, good amount of detail. I actually found it slightly tricky to paint just because the size was different from what I was used to, but otherwise it was lovely to work on.

      Delete

Back to top ↑
Contact!

Who is this beardy weirdo?

My photo
Hatching from his egg high in the glacier crowned majesty of the Himalayas, the Megapope quickly devoured his other siblings and later on his parents, for being damned cheeky. He ran a bloody campaign of terror across the wind swept steppes of the north, coming to be known as 'That Horrid Bastard' by the terrified tribes of the region. Many years later he came second in a beauty contest, won $10, didn't pass Go and didn't collect $200.

Important legal disclaimer

Important legal disclaimer
© 2013 Paint Nerd . WP Mythemeshop Converted by BloggerTheme9
Blogger templates . Proudly Powered by Blogger .