Saturday 6 April 2013

Bike progress

By The Megapope   Posted at  18:21   Ultramarines No comments

Bike Sergeant is finished, just need to get some more glue to facilitate shoving moss and rocks all over his base.

I guess the squads are named after the sergeants in the codex? In which case his name is Sergeant Strabo which is a bit unfortunate but there you go. Post-human gengineered warrior-monks can't be choosers.


Not the best pics but his helmet actually came out really good. I'll have to take another one later in better lighting. Glad that I can still paint helmet lenses, which are tricky beasts. His came out well though, which you can just take my word on for now. It's cool though, I wouldn't lie to you.


Aaaaaaand I just realised the decal I used for his shoulder pad is the one meant for the company Command Squad. I, uh, guess he's one of the backups they call in when someone's out with the flu or something. Maybe I'll redo it at some point.



I quite like all the extra bits one can put all over the bikes. Satchels! Parchment papers! Purity seals! Knives! No self respecting Astartes would ride his bike into battle without being fully laden with more pouches than a Rob Liefield illustration. 

Next up: more bikes! Or the Devastator sergeant. Whichever catches my fancy.

0 bleatings to Megapope:

Back to top ↑
Contact!

Who is this beardy weirdo?

My photo
Hatching from his egg high in the glacier crowned majesty of the Himalayas, the Megapope quickly devoured his other siblings and later on his parents, for being damned cheeky. He ran a bloody campaign of terror across the wind swept steppes of the north, coming to be known as 'That Horrid Bastard' by the terrified tribes of the region. Many years later he came second in a beauty contest, won $10, didn't pass Go and didn't collect $200.

Important legal disclaimer

Important legal disclaimer
© 2013 Paint Nerd . WP Mythemeshop Converted by BloggerTheme9
Blogger templates . Proudly Powered by Blogger .