Wednesday 27 June 2012

Thunking

By The Megapope   Posted at  13:23   Thunking No comments

Some random thoughts on my lunch break...

  1. I need me a display case. So bad. 
  2. Rereading Dan Abnett's Know No Fear, I feel the urge to paint something blue! Luckily I have a cupboard full of space marines for just such an occasion. 
  3. REALLY need a display case.
  4. Pretty keen to start making some Warmachine scenery soon. Big communist style statues? Yes please! This one's pretty cool. 
  5. I hate stripping models. So very much. I've been at it two nights and I'm about halfway through the pile that's sitting in the bucket of Simple Green. Expect a blog post about this in piney fresh detail soon...
WOOF
And just to include something visual, here's my mostly finished War Dog.


0 bleatings to Megapope:

Back to top ↑
Contact!

Who is this beardy weirdo?

My photo
Hatching from his egg high in the glacier crowned majesty of the Himalayas, the Megapope quickly devoured his other siblings and later on his parents, for being damned cheeky. He ran a bloody campaign of terror across the wind swept steppes of the north, coming to be known as 'That Horrid Bastard' by the terrified tribes of the region. Many years later he came second in a beauty contest, won $10, didn't pass Go and didn't collect $200.

Important legal disclaimer

Important legal disclaimer
© 2013 Paint Nerd . WP Mythemeshop Converted by BloggerTheme9
Blogger templates . Proudly Powered by Blogger .